Internal Sales and Marketing Specialist
At Husht Acoustics Limited, we’re passionate about good acoustics, and our aim is to create spaces that offer optimal performance for a wide and varied client base. We work with leading manufacturers to enable us to offer our clients the very best system to meet their design and budget requirements.
As a business we pride ourselves on offering a high quality turnkey solution for all things acoustic, and we’re excited to be in the process of expanding our business into new areas with the launch of a new division.
Due to this expansion, we are now looking for an exceptional individual that is interested in joining the Husht team.
The successful person will take a hands on approach from the outset; helping to develop and bring our new division to the market in early 2019.
The role itself will be extremely varied, and will include elements of sales & product marketing, customer services, administration, order processing, logistics and more; all with a focus on acoustic products.
In the role you will work with the Husht marketing team, reporting into the Director, and together you will drive this new area of the business forward with the overall aim of it becoming a market leader. Further details are to be discussed at interview.
There is a real opportunity here for the right person as we are an ambitious and open minded business with a willingness to support, invest and expand as and when required and this could lead to development for the individual in the role over time.
Although a good level of sales, marketing and administration skills are needed, it is equally as important that you are a highly motivated, creative and driven individual that is looking to take on a fantastic new challenge that could offer great job prospects as the role and the business grows and evolves.
You must possess an excellent command of English and be a personable individual who has the ability to deal effectively with customers, both in maximising our offer to them, as well as ensuring our service is delivered.
You will need to fully understand our business, what we offer and have an ambition to develop and grow not only the business but yourself also.
Perhaps you’re from the industry, you know us already and fancy a bit of a challenge, maybe you’re just out of university or maybe you’re experienced in the acoustic sector and are looking for a change.
Ultimately, it’s about the person and what you can become as well what you can offer us.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of acoustics and related products or the capability to learn quickly
• A good understanding of the complete sales process
• Customer and sales focused with an excellent telephone manner
• An enterprising and commercial approach
• Initiative and the ability to work autonomously
• Computer literacy and willingness to learn new processes
• The ability to be innovative, creative and flexible
• An ability and desire to work to sales targets and enjoy getting results
• Up for a challenge with a positive and upbeat attitude
• Organised and able to multi-task with a strategic approach
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Experience with order, content or client management software
• Understanding of or experience in order fulfilment
• An understanding of social media marketing platforms and how to utilise them
• Experience developing and implementing new business processes
• Experience in supplier relationship management
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Dependent on level of experience
Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org