TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE HUSHT ACOUSTICS PRIZE DRAW (“OFFICIAL RULES”)
The promoter of this prize draw is Husht Acoustics Limited of Network House, Monckton Road, Wakefield, WF3 1GN and with company number 10491277, trading as ‘Husht Acoustics’ and ‘Muffle’ (“Promoter”). The following terms and conditions apply to the “Husht Acoustics Prize Draw” (“Prize Draw”).
- The Prize Draw is open to anyone aged 18 years or over who are legal residents of the United Kingdom. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw will run from 12:00 GMT on 7th November 2019 (“Opening Date“) to 11:59 GMT on 19th December 2019 (“Closing Date“) inclusive.
- The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. To enter, entrants must like the Husht Acoustics or Muffle competition post on LinkedIn and be following the Husht Acoustics or Muffle company page on LinkedIn (“Submission”). All Submissions must be received prior to the Closing Date in accordance with these Official Rules, and any entries received thereafter shall be null and avoid, and ineligible for the Prize Draw.
- There is a limit of one (1) Submission per person.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed or processed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- Three Submissions shall be selected at random and they shall be the winners of this Prize Draw (“Prize Winner”).
- The Prize Winners shall be selected on 20th December 2019 and Promoter and/or its designees shall thereafter attempt to contact the Prize Winner via the Prize Winner’s LinkedIn account (as used for the Prize Winner’s Submission). If a potential Prize Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond (within 24 hours of attempted notification), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such potential Prize Winner and, if time permits, to select the next qualifying potential Prize Winner and attempt to contact same, who shall be subject to the same eligibility requirements and disqualification in the same manner as described in these Official Rules. The Promoter shall not be responsible for failed attempts to notify any potential Prize Winner and no responsibility is assumed by the Promoter for any e-mail(s), message(s) or other correspondence returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address or any other problems, omissions or technical malfunctions associated with any platform, network, servers, computer equipment, software, applications, the internet or any combination thereof.
- Each entrant in the Prize Draw shall be eligible to win no more than one prize. Prizes are subject to availability. All prizes available under this Prize Draw are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The final determination of the Prize Winner and the application of the Judging Criteria shall be in the sole and absolute discretion of the Judges. No correspondence will be entered into with regard to any of the Promoter’s or Judges’ decisions. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the Closing Date or to not select a Prize Winner if the Promoter determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that Submissions received did not meet the minimum qualification standards based on the Judging Criteria specified herein. The Promoter reserves the right to delay the announcement of any Prize Winner in its sole discretion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter disclaims any liability from, and entrants, agree to waive, any claims against the Promoter relating to the judging or awarding process. The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternate Prize Winner in the event that any potential Prize Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
- The prizes for this Prize Draw are one £500 voucher which can be redeemed at Muffle.co.uk, one 3D design of the product used in the Prize Winner’s chosen space, and one installation service of the products purchased through the use of the voucher. Installation terms and restrictions are as follows:
- Installation working height must not exceed 3m
- Any required hire equipment not part of the standard installation workman’s kit is not included
- Installation time will not exceed one day’s labour
- Free installation covers only the products purchased using the £500 voucher; any products purchased over the value of £500 will not be included
- Installation may only be carried out within the UK mainland, excluding the Scottish Highlands
- Husht Acoustics’ standard installation Terms and Conditions will also apply, which must be agreed to prior to any install
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Prize Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up any prize available under this Prize Draw except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected. The prize restrictions and conditions set forth herein are not exhaustive and additional restrictions and conditions may apply, and the Promoter makes no representations or warranties (express or implied) concerning the appearance, safety, features, usage, accuracy or performance of any prize available under this Prize Draw. The Promoter shall not be liable for nor replace any lost, stolen, damaged or malfunctioning element of any prize available under this Prize Draw.
- In order to promote, market and publicize the Prize Draw, the Promoter and certain other related initiatives, entities and services, the Promoter requires a license to use any and all information, materials, work product, concepts, files and content posted, made available or submitted in connection with the Prize Winner’s participation in the Prize Draw, including the Prize Winner’s name (and likenesses), user name, biographical information and any other personal information together with their Submission (collectively, “Submissions/Postings”). By way of example and by no means limitation, the Submissions/Postings may be used in connection with news feeds, emails, notifications, forums, blogs, online social community network profiles/groups/platforms, periodicals, magazines, news reports, websites, programming channels, broadcast and any other means of public display and performance, and other uses which may incorporate the Promoter and/or other affiliated parties’ property and branding (including promotional materials such as banners, photos, logos, trademarks, audio-visual content, etc.) (collectively, “Promoter Materials”).
Accordingly, the Prize Winner hereby expressly grants the Promoter a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, sub-licensable and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, exhibit, create derivative works, modify and promote any and all Submissions/Postings in, on, through and in connection with any and all now known or hereafter devised, discovered or developed forms of media, products, platforms and services, without notice and without compensation, right of inspection, royalty, accounting, liability or obligation of any kind to the Prize Winner or any other third party. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Prize Winner consents to the use of the Submissions/Postings in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant by the Promoter.
All contents of the Submissions/Postings, with the exception of any incorporated Promoter Materials, must be completely original to the Prize Winner and must not have been taken or composed in whole or in part from any other source, including all graphical, audio-visual elements, imagery and artwork appearing in the Submissions/Postings, and must be free and clear of any liens or claims with respect to the use of the Submissions/Postings, and that such use will not give rise to any claims or infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity or breach of intellectual property rights of any person, or claims for any payment whatsoever including, but not limited to, claims for royalty, re-use fees or residuals.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These Official Rules shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.