Procurement Manager Role
Husht Acoustics and our group of companies are now recruiting a Procurement Manager to work with our commercial team at our offices in Wakefield.
Being passionate about good acoustics and creating stunning interiors is what our business is all about and we are now excited to be looking for someone to join our expanding team.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the delivery of an affective procurement plan that is to be introduced as our group of companies merge, overseeing and supporting the procurement of material goods in the UK and abroad. You will introduce and drive forward the effective delivery of Husht Acoustics (Group) Procurement, acting as a key player of professional procurement practice within the group, delivering high quality solutions and systems that can add value to our existing operations.
You will deliver value for money, commercial influence, innovation, compliance and support over the Group’s expenditure through procurement and contract management activities. You will support the business in key strategic supplier selection and contract negotiations and oversee and maintain the Group’s procurement, contract and performance management processes, systems and contracts register (some of the above will require development from the start).
- 2+ years in a Procurement or Supply Chain role
- Knowledge of procurement systems within the construction sector
- Commercial acumen and financial awareness as managing budgets and keeping costs down.
- Planning skills in order to work out what the business needs with the ability to plan, forecast and manage demand.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to work to achieve the best price from suppliers and to engage and inspire colleagues.
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as to think strategically and laterally.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills in order to analyse facts and figures
- Time management skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines
- IT literacy to a high standard with full command of the Microsoft office suite
This is a very important role and as important as the experience and relevant qualifications are, we need to find a person that is a driven team player who can buy into our team approach and someone who enjoys getting results from their work.
Job Type: Full Time
Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org