We’re hiring! We are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our team in Wakefield. We are looking forward to supporting the development of a likeminded young person by offering an excellent position in a growing company.
Think this could be you? Apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full job description below:
Business Admin Apprentice
Passionate about good acoustics and creating stunning interiors is what our business is all about and we are now excited to be looking for someone to join our expanding team in Wakefield.
In brief, you will be working across two businesses (both of which operate within the interiors sector of the construction industry) where you will be a part of our estimating team.
- Working Week
Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm. Half hour lunch. Total hours per week: 37.50
- Weekly Wage
- Expected Duration
- Apprenticeship Level
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Main duties will be:
- Basic administration duties within the estimating department
- Answering incoming calls and diverting accordingly
- Responding to enquiries
- Support to members of estimating and commercial team
- Using Microsoft Packages, in particular Word and Excel
- Use of our own CRM Software
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Dealing with requests for information
- Assist with upkeep of the website
This list is not exhaustive, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the manager which are relevant to your role within the company to meet the overall business needs.
Requirements and Prospects Desired Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organised and thorough, even under pressure
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Good attention to detail
- System focused and familiar with the use of spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel)
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and self- motivated approach
- Reliable and conscientious
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Excellent effective communication and listening skills
- GCSE’s (or equivalent) including maths and English at C/4 or above
- A Levels would be desirable but not essential
- IT literate especially in Word and Excel. Experience in adobe programs is attractive
Great prospects for progression to a full-time position for the right candidate.